The VP of Chapter Relations (formerly 1st Vice President) is a member of the executive committee and is expected to participate in the quarterly board meetings and help guide the strategic direction and operations of the Association. The VP of Chapter Relations may also occasionally assist the Vice President of Member Experience, who is responsible for coordinating the Association’s programming. Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Lead or support at least one committee or be a supporting member of 2+ of committees (e.g. HS Awards, Fundraising, etc.).
- Support Association communications, including email communications and newsletter contributions.
- Attending quarterly meetings of the DC Area PBK Board.
- Step in for the president if a need arises.
- Other duties may be assigned from time to time by the President.