Fundraising Committee Members
The DC Area Phi Beta Kappa Association seeks 1 to 2 Fundraising Committee Members to help the Fundraising Coordinator’s efforts to organize a potential fundraising campaign. We are looking to raise money in order to help grow our revenue to further the goals of the Association, including fostering friendship, scholarship, cultural interests, and intellectual exchange among Phi Betes in the D.C. area and increasing our scholarships to students who have demonstrated excellence in high school. The Association is a small non-profit in Washington, D.C. The majority of our current funding is used to award three annual merit scholarships for local high school students that they can use toward their college tuition.
- Support the Fundraising Coordinator by helping implement the fundraising campaign
- Regularly communicate with and update Fundraising Coordinator on campaign status
- May need to attend quarterly Board meetings in the absence of the Fundraising Coordinator
- Member of the DC Area PBK association in good standing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
Please send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Cover letter
This is a volunteer position and will remain open until filled.