Don’t let your key get rusty! Join us!
If you are a ΦΒΚ member in the DC area, DCPBK is the place for you.
Already a member? Pay dues or update your profile.
Supporting and Recent Graduate Membership
- You must be a member of the Phi Beta Kappa Society to join DCPBK
- We offer three membership levels: Supporting ($100/year), Contributing ($40/year), and Recent Graduate/Student.
- Supporting and Contributing memberships are for one year, from the date we receive your payment.
- The Recent Graduate/Student membership is free, until the end of the year after graduation.
- All contributions to DCPBK are tax-deductible.
- DCPBK is separate from the Phi Beta Kappa Society, so your donations to the Society do not directly benefit DCPBK.
- Our membership list is used only for the purposes of the Association. It will not be used for commercial or political solicitation.
Benefits of DCPBK Membership
- Involvement in DCPBK Committees helps members learn or perfect skills in leadership, management, and team-building.
- Employers view active participation in DCPBK as a competitive advantage and mark of personal distinction.
- Hands-on opportunities for passing on life-long learning to younger generations bring deep personal rewards through the High School Awards Program, the Mentorship Program, and PBK Chapter events at local universities.
- DCPBK events open up fresh experiences and ideas through very close encounters with renowned experts, edifying excursions, and hot topic debates.