The DCPBK Treasurer manages the funds of the association and ensures the financial health of the organization.
- Manage DCPBK funds, including receiving and reconciling bank and endowment fund statements, depositing checks, and writing checks/making payments.
- Make financial records easily available to other board members and presents a financial update at board meetings.
- Update Membership Works member records with payment information as necessary. Assure that all contributors receive an acknowledgement message, via email or paper, of their contribution.
- Prepare an annual budget to be approved by the board at its first meeting of the calendar year.
- Maintain records of all ongoing subscriptions and contract services used by DCPBK. List all businesses, including financial institutions, and their contact information. Maintain current password and other access information to permit access by another board member in case of need.
- Work with the board to establish best practices and customized financial policies.
Interested candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest.