The YP Network Coordinator is charged with making the member experience for young professionals meaningful. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Setting and implementing the YP engagement strategy for the DC PBK Association with an eye to converting as many recent graduates to contributing members as possible, and training new leadership for the Association.
- Managing the YP Network leadership team.
- Attending the DC PBK Association’s quarterly board meetings to keep board members informed of the YP Network’s activities and initiatives.
- Making clear through all branding, communications, and events that the YP Network is a program of the DC PBK Association.
- Maintaining the YP Network’s master attendance tracker for events.